If you have purchased ELFA goods from a retail store, any matters surrounding warranty and returns must be discussed and executed with the retailer from which your purchase was made.
Your retailer has a defined process for handling warranty matters.
Refund Policy for goods purchased online from www.elfa.com.au
You are entitled to a refund or repair or exchange or credit for goods you have purchased if they are:
- Significantly different to those shown or described to you or
- Not doing what they are supposed to do.
When you buy, you should choose carefully. You don't automatically get a refund for simply changing your mind, unless this was a condition of the sale or part of our advertised policy. Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
If you have purchased an item from ELFA's online store and you belive that you are entitled to a refund, please follow theses simple steps.
- Alert us to your issue by either using the contact form on this site OR by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure you list your invoice number, nature of the reason for refund, your contact telephone number and email.
- Any freight costs and arrangements for the return of goods are your responsibility.