PRODUCT CODE: 62/QUADRATEC2
PRODUCT BRAND: Auralex
The Auralex Sustain QuadraTec Diffusors are engineered to provide optimum scattering and dispersion of sound across the time and physical domains. A nested pair of QuadraTec Diffusors will give you two unique and individual diffusion devices that can be used individually or in combination (for greater effect) to create a more spacious and live aural result in any room.
The lightweight design of the panels allows for them to be placed in suspended ceiling grids or attached to wall surfaces with the included mechanical fasteners. The most effective installation is generally above or behind the critical listening position.
- Opens up a small room to increase the “perceived space”
- Comes in “nested” pair (opposing profiles that fit together) for optimal diffusion properties
- Optimizes existing absorption treatment by redirecting energy
- Enhances listening or recording environment by using adjacent spaces
- Can easily drop into existing suspended ceiling grid (additional reinforcement may be required)
-Easily wall mounted with the included mechanical fasteners
- Sustainably grown and harvested bamboo construction
- Bamboo material offers a more musical experience when tested against comparable products made from hardened fiberglass or plastic
The Sustain QuadraTec is a 1-Dimensional Quadratic Residue Diffusor (QRD) with an effective range from 688 Hz – 3,400 Hz. For maximised results 2 pairs of QuadraTec Diffusors can be installed in a square formation with each panel rotated 90 degrees from the preceding panel.
Qty. Per Box: 2 - 10.41cm deep x 60.32cm x 60.32cm QuadraTec Diffusion Panels with mechanical wall-mount fasteners.
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 7.30kg